Today in this article we are going to discuss customer content specialists at Cision this is the best work-from-home / remote job opportunity. So if you have good communication and writing skills in the English language then you can apply for this job if you want to know about this in detail old information is given below.
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment? Are you skilled at communication, proofreading, and multitasking? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team as a Customer Content Specialist at Cision.
Required qualification for Customer Content Specialist
so if you are interested in the Customer Content Specialist opening then you need some specific qualifications if you meet all criteria then after you decide to apply for this work-from-home job
Because at Cision team of passionate individuals dedicated to delivering top-notch services to global clients remotely.
|Bachelor’s Degree preferred
|B.A. in Communications
|1. customer service skills
|1. Microsoft Excel,
3. other basic App
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, focusing on Communications, Journalism, English, or related field.
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong proofreading, communication, and keyboarding abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, handling multiple tasks efficiently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and web applications.
- Flexibility with schedule, including overtime and holiday coverage.
As a Customer Content Specialist in PR Newswire’s Customer Content Specialist division, you’ll play a crucial role in providing professional and efficient customer service. You’ll be responsible for handling customer inquiries via telephone, online chat, and email, ensuring that their needs are met and expectations are exceeded every time.
- Clients write proofreading press releases for media distribution.
- Providing counseling to clients on products, industry best practices, and distribution services.
- Setting up press release orders and ensuring accurate and timely distribution.
- Handling incoming phone calls and client follow-up.
- Formatting and editing various news content, including photos and videos.
How to apply
To apply for the Customer Content Specialist position at Cision, please click on the official notification link provided below: