hello, this is WFH-job regarding solar sales cons Are you passionate about renewable energy and want to help homeowners across the U.S. access sustainable power? If so, ADT Solar has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as a Work from Home Solar Sales Specialist.
As a leader in rooftop solar energy systems since 2007, ADT Solar is committed to making life sunnier for families across the country. In fact, they were recently ranked #2 on Solar Power World Magazine’s Top Residential Solar Installer list in 2021.
As a new addition to the ADT family, ADT Solar is looking for talented and motivated sales professionals to help them achieve their mission of offering a sustainable source of energy.
Qualification for ADT Work from home job
To qualify for the Work from Home Solar Sales Specialist position at ADT Solar, you must have a valid State driving license, attend and pass Initial Sales Training, have reliable transportation, be able to effectively communicate with other employees and customers, be self-motivated and a self-starter, and obtain and maintain relevant licenses as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
|Qualification||Sales Training(pass Initial)|
|License||valid state DL|
As a Solar Sales Specialist your responsibility
At ADT Solar, they back up their products and work with strong warranties, just like their commitment to their customers and the environment. As a Work from Home Sales Consultant, you’ll be an important part of their team, helping to bring sustainable energy to homes across the U.S.
- Attend required pieces of training, company-assigned appointments, and company events
- Meet minimum required sales targets for assigned consultant level
- Remain up-to-date on solar industry trends
- Conduct in-home sales presentations
- Source and develop self-generated leads and appointments with potential customers
- Manage project pipeline of activity from consultation to install
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Vehicle and mileage reimbursement
- Almost one month paid training program
- Uncapped commission structure
- Referral Bonus Program ($1,000 per referral + commission + Quarterly Referral Bonus!)
- The majority of the commission is paid in advance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- New Hire Bonus Program (Earn an extra $2000 in your first 90 days!)
- Company provided appointments
How to Apply
If you’re passionate about renewable energy and want to make a difference, apply now to join ADT Solar.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
FAQ regarding ADT Work from Home
Q. Is ADT Solar a reputable company?
Ans: Yes, ADT Solar is a reputable solar company. The company has been installing solar panels on residential properties since 2007 and has established itself as one of the leading providers of rooftop solar energy systems in the U.S. ADT Solar was ranked #2 on Solar Power World Magazine’s Top Residential Solar Installer list in 2021.
Q. Does ADT have a solar company?
Ans: Yes, ADT has a solar company called ADT Solar. ADT Solar is a division of ADT Inc., which is the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S.
Q. Is ADT Solar and ADT the same company?
Ans: ADT Solar and ADT Inc. are both part of the same company. ADT Solar is a division of ADT Inc., which is the parent company.
Q. Which solar company did ADT buy?
Ans: ADT acquired Sunpro Solar in May 2021 and then rebranded it to ADT Solar. Sunpro Solar was a fast-growing solar company based in Louisiana, and the acquisition helped ADT expand its portfolio of home security and automation services to include solar energy solutions.
ADT Solar is a reputable solar company that is providing sustainable energy solutions across the United States. As a division of ADT Inc., they offer rooftop solar energy systems and have a strong commitment to quality and customer service. if you meet all eligibility criteria then must apply for this adt WFH job