Virtual assistant work-from-home job: In this Article, we are going to discuss remote and work-from-home jobs in United State and Canada.
If you are looking for a remote job in your dream company then this update is very helpful for you because we have a great update From a mass recruiter. So let’s discuss it.
Work From Home-Virtual assistant
This update is not From the official company but as you know lots of companies hire employees from third-party recruiters. So this notification from Wishup
|Job Position||Virtual Assistant|
|Job type||1099 – Contract basis|
|Location||USA / UK/ Canada, Remote – Work from home / anywhere in the world|
|Working hours||Mon to Fri ( EST, PST & CST)|
|Salary Per Hour||(18$ to 21$) per hour|
Qualification for Virtual Assistant Remote Job
- If you want to apply for this job then you must have a bachelor’s degree and if you have working experience in this particular field then your chances increase for selection.
- You need to be available Monday to Friday daily from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m also according to time zone and requirement, you just have at least 40 hours per week for this particular job.
- For remote and work-from-home jobs devices like computers and laptops must be essential with high-speed internet connection.
- For face-to-face interaction, you need to have good camera quality and good audio accessories like headphones.
- Well and peaceful workspace.
- Smartphone and personal email ID
WFH Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST
Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PST
Hiring and Onboarding process for virtual assistant work
- After applying for this job you need to take an online test of logical reasoning and abilities.
- If you got selected in the first assessment test then further you need to give to video interview round for problem-solving skills and communication.
- After selection in video interview rounds then you got an online research assignment testing link via email to check your online research abilities.
- Up To four week training period.
- After the training period and 2 month Probation period start.
Q. How do I become a virtual assistant and work from home?
Ans: if you want to become a virtual assistant then Research the job market, Build a portfolio, Connect with potential employers, and Set up your workspace if you have qualifications then join Wishup.co as a virtual assistant.
In this detailed work-from-home job article, you know about how to get a virtual assistant remote job in the US, UK, and Canada via WishUp.co.
Via this notification, we discuss qualifications, key benefits, and the selection process also much more so if you like this job then please share this article on social media.